Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Greyson is 5 months old!

Greyson is 5 months old today! He is such a happy baby and is growing like a weed! Greyson loves playing on the floor and rolling around. He loves his big brothers and was so cute laughing at Tyler tonight. He was giggling at Tyler acting silly. He loves to laugh and smile at Scott, too. The boys get in his face quite often but do not like it when Greyson grabs at their hair or face! :) Greyson's most favorite thing in the world are his toes!! He loves to eat them and will even fall asleep with them in the air after eating them and then drifting off to sleep. It's so cute! Here are some recent pictures.


Snuggling in bed


Playing on the floor


Bath Time....gotta have my toes!



8 comments:

Mimi said...

Greyson is growing up so fast! He is my little "happiness", and I love him so so much! You definitely have the 3 sweetest little boys in the world!!

The B Family said...

What great pictures! I LOVE the new blog header picture, too! I think that Greyson looks like your mom in that picture! It must be those big brown eyes! :)
Happy 5 months Greyson!!!

Love y'all~Rebecca

The Chavis Family said...

I can't believe how alert Greyson is in all of your pictures. I love the snuggling in bed picture!! Who did your blog header picture? That is GREAT!!! If you tell me you didn't pay for that and you just happened to take an awesome picture I'm going to scream! :) It is wonderful.

Katie said...

I love my cute little nephews.

Anna Grace said...

Greyson is so happy and so cute! What great pictures of everyone. We love and miss you a ton!

The Chavis Family said...

Lea, Brady's Superman shirt came from Old Navy a while back but I bet they still have it online. :)

The Hoffman Family said...

Aww, how sweet! I love the last picture of Greyson. Such a happy little guy!

Mary Ann said...

Lea,Greyson is soooo cute! I can't believe that he is 5 mo. old already! I want to see him! Next time you are up this way let me know!!!! Cute pictures btw.... I also love your new blog makeover!!!