Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life=Crazy Lately

Well, it's been several weeks since I've updated our blog and I guess that's because life has been a little crazy lately. Most of you know that Robbie had eye surgery over a week ago because he had a detached retina. He is doing well but still in recovery mode. The doc said he can't go back to work for 2 more weeks!! Last week was the most challenging because he had to remain face down at all times except when he was eating or putting drops in his eyes. He had a good visit this past Friday and now he just has to sleep on his right side. The boys did really well having Robbie at home but not able to do much with them. They loved his bed (aka the massage table we borrowed) and they watched movies or TV with him a couple of times. Here is a picture:


Scott has his head through the crescent shaped pillow that Robbie had to sleep on to remain face down

Tyler has had 2 baseball games and did well. Scott has had a couple of soccer games but has been a little hesitant about staying out on the field for too long. He promises us next week he will get out there and play. We'll see! Greyson is growing like a weed! He is eating rice cereal now and loves it. We have been working on his sleeping habits over the last week. For a baby that slept through the night pretty early, he has gotten off track lately. I think it has to do with our crazy schedules. We are getting there and I'm starting to feel a little more sane now! Here are just a few recent pictures of everyone:

Yummy cereal!


I love to eat my toes....I'll do anything to get to them!


Big baseball player


Scott giving Greyson some sort of silly instructions! Greyson thought he was pretty funny!


Greyson loves his new exersaucer....a big thanks to Mary Anne and Sarah Gray for passing it down to him to enjoy!


We went to visit Katie in Spartanburg on Friday since Tyler was out of school. They had a blast rolling down the huge hill next to her house!


Chilling with my one eyed Daddy watching football on a rainy Saturday! (My Family: recognize that chair?? :)

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Life is crazy, but always fun!! The boys bring lots of smiles to all of us! Enjoy every moment with them!!!

Robin said...

You always have things under control, Lea! Way to go taking care of all your boys! Ra Ra is on stand-by whenever you need me!

Johanna said...

Poor Robbie!!! OH that can't be fun face down all the time!

The Chavis Family said...

Lea I'm so glad things are a little better for Robbie. I can't imagine the craziness at your house lately. I'm sure that massage table was a life saver. I hope things continue to improve. :) I love the pictures. The one of Scott talking to Greyson in his lap is so funny.

Anna Grace said...

Love you, Lea...hang in there! You are an amazing mommy, wife, and sister-in-law!

Rebecca said...

Oh girl!! I am so glad things are getting smoother! I love the first pic of the 'boys'. TOO SWEET!!!!
Love ya!
Rebecca

John and Susan Combs said...

I can't believe we got our debut on the blog and I didn't even know!!! A picture (bday party) and a shout out! So glad you're enjoying the exersaucer!

love ya!
Susan