Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall and the fair

Wow, I can't believe how much I've been updating our blog lately!! I'm usually not this good with it but I guess we've just had a lot of fun things going on lately so it makes it fun to share pictures. I took some cute pics of the boys on the front porch and then yesterday we took a trip to the fair. It was very cold at first but we were bundled up. The boys only rode 2 rides and enjoyed a neat magic show. Of course we ate corn dogs, donuts and cotton candy!! Yummy! Here are a few pics:






Enjoying a corndog/hot dog


Greyson stayed snug up to me the whole time in the Baby Bjorn!



Our crew: Nanny, Tyler, Mimi, Greyson, Donna, Scott and me


Tyler and Mimi on the Caterpillar Roller Coaster


Scott and Donna on the Caterpillar Roller Coaster

2 comments:

Mimi said...

What a fun day we had! So glad we could have a special day with Nanny! Tyler and Scott made it extra special, and I think that Greyson enjoyed his first fair experience, too! :)

The Chavis Family said...

Great pictures Lea. Looks like y'all had a great time. A little cold weather can't keep us from having a good time. Right? :)