Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yay for Robbie!!

As of last night, Robbie is now the official head baseball coach at Ridge View High School!! I'm very proud of him and he totally deserves it. He's waited patiently for God's perfect timing in all of this and it's finally arrived. Robbie is very excited! He has a passion for the game and the kids on his team and I know he will do a great job!

There is a small write up in The State paper today and here is the link:
http://www.thestate.com/midlandspreps/story/793821.html

Here are some pictures from this past season when Scott helped as the bat boy:



11 comments:

Mimi said...

We are very proud of Robbie! He will be a wonderful role model and coach~ and his bat boy(s) couldn't be any cuter!!!!
Go Blazers!

Robin said...

Woo hoo! Way to go, Bert! Sis is so proud of you. Love the pictures!!! Keep them coming!

Anna Grace said...

Congrats to Robbie! He will be fantastic! And in a few years, there will be one bat boy for every three players. I love it.

Memaw said...

I am very proud of you, Robbie, and I know your dad would also be proud of your accomplishments. Love that bat boy!!

John and Susan Combs said...

Woot! Woot! I know the journey you've been on with this. I know it feels so good to be at the end! Congratulations Robbie!

Susan

Chris and Amy said...

Yeah for Robbie!!

The B Family said...

Congrats Robbie! That's awesome!

I am sure the super cute bat boy is glad to have his job for another season, too! I always wondered how you got that job?!?!
(Wyatt wants to do it for USC but I think that's out of the question!)

We're so happy for y'all!

Fran said...

Congratulations, Robbie!

The Chavis Family said...

That's awesome news!! I just read the article online. "He’s been loyal. He’s waited patiently." What great things to have written about you Robbie. Way to go!! :)

The Calm of His Presence said...

Congratulations Robbie! Jeff & I are very happy for you!

Jeff & Mary

Mary Ann said...

How exciting! Way to go Robbie!
Lea! You need to post new pictures of Grayson!