Sunday, March 8, 2009

Karate, Putt Putt, T-ball, and Baby Shower

March has gotten off to a great start and we have really been enjoying the warm weather we have had lately! Robbie turned 35 on March 2 and he was fortunate to have the day off because of the so called snow we were supposed to have! I enjoyed the day with all 3 of my boys even if there was no snow to play in. My parents had birthdays on the 5th and 6th. My dad wanted to take the boys to Frankie's to play putt-putt so we all had fun doing that together. Tyler was definitely into the game and following the rules of the game but Scott not so much! He wanted to pick up everyone's ball, and he wanted to decide where he should start putting from....which was always close to the hole! :)

Tyler is enjoying karate at The Little Gym and he had his first T-ball game this past Saturday. I had my first baby shower for Greyson today and it was a lot of fun!! It was fun having family and friends there and I really appreciate Martha and her mom for having it for me! I got so many wonderful gifts for Greyson. When I got home Tyler and Scott loved looking at everything and they helped me take everything to Greyson's room and lay it all out. They were very sweet!

We have some really fun things to look forward to in the coming weeks...We are headed to Disney World 2 weeks from today and we are so excited!! We will celebrate Tyler's 6th birthday while we are there and he thinks that is great!! We will celebrate with a birthday party with friends and family on the 28th when we get back. We should have some fun pictures to share on our blog from our trip and his birthday so stay tuned!

Greyson will be here in less than 10 weeks and I can't believe it! I'm 30 weeks today and time is flying! I can't wait to hold my sweet baby boy!

Here are a few updated pictures of all the things I mentioned that we have been up to lately!




4 comments:

Mimi said...

Fun times for the Hardy boys! And it's about to be even more fun when Greyson arrives!!

Mary Ann said...

Looks like you all have been having alot of fun! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! You all will love Disney!
Just take plenty of your own water bottles because they are a fortune in there. Also wear comfy shoes!
Bring plenty of snack for the boys too!Other then that have a great time!

The Chavis Family said...

WOW Disney World...I know ya'll will have a great time! I love the pictures you shared. Joe and I can't wait for t-ball. ~Kim :)

Chris and Amy said...

You got some great stuff! So good to see you!