Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who's Ready for Spring??

I know I sure am ready for Spring! I hate to wish this next month away, but it has been far too much of a sick winter for us and I'm ready for warm weather and sick germs to leave!!! Tyler tested positive for the flu on Friday, although I have to say this has been the mildest case of the flu I've ever seen! He only had fever 3times and it never got above 101.7. I contribute that to him having the flu shot and keeping him from having it worse!

Well, as hard as I tried to keep him away from Scott, washing everyone's hands, etc, etc, Scott started with the fever Saturday night. Hopefully his will be as short lived as Tyler's was since he also had the flu shot. I am praying (and would love for you to say a prayer too!) that I don't get it! The boys are taking Tamiflu but if I get the flu I will definitely not take it since I'm pregnant. No one is sure if it's safe for pregnant women or not so I will just opt not to take it!

All in all if you had been around the boys any over the last few days you would have never guessed they had the flu! I wanted to post a video of them acting crazy, but it keeps taking way too long to load so I'll just post this picture that shows just how silly the boys still were despite their diagnosis!

5 comments:

The Howell family said...

I dont' know if your md's office has any left, but they gave me the flu shot at 16 weeks I think. They said there are no risks to the baby at all which I was glad to hear!

Mary Ann said...

I am sorry that the boys have the flu! I just pray that you do not get it!I AM READY FOR SPRING!!! I AM A SUMMER GIRL!I do not like the cold!

Mimi said...

My silly sweet boys~ so glad their flu was not so bad~
Spring is just around the corner!!! At least the germs will be gone when Greyson arrives!

The B Family said...

Past ready for SPRING! I don't do weather that requires a jacket! Thankfully, we've not gotten the flu (yet) but Wyatt started with a cough yesterday! YUCK! I am not a fan of germs at all!
Hope the boys are feeling better & that you have been spared from it all!

The Chavis Family said...

I am very ready for SPRING!! :) Hope you enjoyed the "snow" day yesterday with the boys. ~Kim