Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Greyson is growing!!

I can definitely tell just within the last few weeks that my belly is really growing!
This is me on December 29 at 20 weeks:


And this is me just 3 nights ago at 26 weeks:


I can't believe I'm 26 weeks and only have 10-14 week left!! Wow! Time is flying and I still feel like I have a million things to do to be "ready." The boys are excited and talk about him every now and then. I'm sure in their eyes it seems like an eternity before he arrives. Tyler loves to kiss my belly....so sweet!!

5 comments:

The Howell family said...

You look great! Time is flying for me too! I also feel like I have too much to do before she comes. Glad things are going well though!

The B Family said...

Well, I have to admit that I feel a little better seeing a tight fitting shirt on you, but seriously you are the cutest prego person! I seem to always resemble a house by 20 weeks but we won't talk about that!
Love the belly pictures & looking forward to meeting Greyson!!!

The Chavis Family said...

Lea you look great! I love the pictures. I should have taken more of myself when I was pregnant. I think at 26 weeks I was totally in the "nesting" stage and starting to clean everything and throw things away. :) Greyson will be here before you know it. ~Kim :)

Mimi said...

Counting the days til sweet little Greyson joins the family!

Mary Ann said...

Wow! you still look great!I look liked that at 4 months. I guess because I am short and have no where else to go. He will be here before you know it! How is your grandma doing? I just heard last night at church she had a pace maker put in yesterday. I live right across from her and we never know what is going on!