Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Name for Baby Boy #3

We have finally decided on a name for baby #3 so now we can call him by name instead of Baby #3! It took Robbie and I a little while to decide, although we've been working on it since before we knew he was a boy. We just couldn't seem to come up with anything we both really loved. So, one night Robbie looked up names on the internet and we wrote down a few possibilites. It was between 2 in the end and we chose:

Greyson Kahrs Hardy

Greyson, of course, is a name we like just like Tyler and Scott were. Kahrs is Robbie's mom's maiden name just like Scott has my mom's maiden name as his middle name. With all of the boys we have used a name we like as well as a family name.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

8 comments:

Johanna said...

I love it! Precious name!

Mary Ann said...

I love it! Beautiful name!

Mimi said...

Can hardly wait to welcome precious little Greyson to our family! I love my sweet boys!!!

TigerFamily said...

Oh, I really like it! It is not a name you hear a lot:) Love how you are using a family name as well. Impressed you have the name already! You are such a wonderful mom to your boys. After having Anna Claire, I now realize more than ever the need to raise a new generation of Godly men to lead our country, our families and all these girls coming along. The Hardy crew is going to be a fine catch...both in looks, in-laws and values. Praying for you as you raise your sons! Can't wait to meet this little man. m

The Chavis Family said...

I LOVE the name!! :)

Memaw said...

Robbie & Lea,
Thank you so much for choosing Kahrs as Greyson's middle name. I thank God every day for bringing the two of you together. I love you all so much!
Love,
Memaw

Anna Grace said...

What a terrific name! We love it!

The B Family said...

That is beautiful! Grayson fits so well with your other boys' names, too! It just sort of rolls well! I LOVE the name Kahrs, too. I am a big fan of family names in there somewhere!
CONGRATS!!!
Love you~ Rebecca