Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gearing up for Christmas!

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 15 days away! Wow, it is flying by already! I also can't belive that we find out what we are having in 13 days! I can't wait! I've been feeling pretty good but still pretty exhausted by the end of the day!

The boys are really excited about Christmas and it's been a lot of fun with them. It's sad now that Tyler is in public school he doesn't hear about the true meaning of Christmas like he did in preschool. I make sure to talk about it at home and get him excited about celebrating Jesus birthday. He asked me today how old Jesus would be! :) It's great that Scott is still able to learn about Jesus in school and he loves pointing out manger scenes when he sees them in stores. Both of the boys love playing with their Fisher Price manger scene as well as mine.

Here are a few pictures to share from the end of November into early December. As you can see (for those of you who don't get to be around him) Scott is quite a character! The pictures just don't do justice! He is a hoot!!


Hanging of the Greens at church (my most favorite service!)


Picking out a tree


Tyler loved hanging the ornaments (in our PJ's)


Silly boy

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Cute pictures Lea! You know I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Scott! I am so excited that it won't be long now to find out what you are having!

The Chavis Family said...

Lea, I'm so excited you will know the sex of the baby soon!! :) I'll be waiting to hear! I love the pictures. :) ~Kim

Mimi said...

There aren't any sweeter boys than my Tyler and Scottie. Christmas will be so much fun with them and with Anna here! And we will know our new baby just in time for an early Christmas gift!
Merry Christmas!!!!