Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep, it's official....I am the only girl in my house!! We are expecting baby BOY #3! Can you believe it?! It's starting to sink in a little more and yes we are very excited! He is healthy and growing, which is the most important part! For all of you who were hoping I would have a girl, well I guess God has something else in mind! His plan is perfect and I can't argue with that! He knows just what we need and obiviously it includes 3 boys!
I can't wait to be the mom of 3 boys! The two I have now are wonderful and they love their mama (and they tell me "I love you" at least 6 times a day)! :) So, what more could I ask for! Robbie is very excited and is looking forward to having his own football, baseball, basketball, etc. team! Here are some pictures from the ultrasound!! We haven't totally decided on his name yet but will let you know when we do!! Merry Christmas!!!
Oh yea, some cute comments from the boys:

Tyler: If Mama has another baby, I hope it's a girl! (Well, sorry buddy not sure that will happen!)

Scott: I'm going to tell him he looks like a monster! (The boys went to the ultrasound with us so I guess Scott thought he looked like a monster)

Scott: I love my baby brother

Tyler: I like it better when they are 1 or 2 (years old)

Tyler: It's going to be a Clemson Tiger because Mama said it was.



7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Yea!!!! Someone followinging in my foot steps. Maybe God gave you 3 boys so that maybe you will adopt a little girl too!Ha!

He is Beautiful! Congratulations!

Anna Grace said...

We are so excited for you! Lea, you're going to be an amazing mom to three sweet boys. Congratulations . . . we're so glad he's healthy, and we can't wait until he arrives. We love you!
Andy, Tiff, and Anna

All In Lexington said...

Congratulations Lea! So glad everything looked great and you have a healthy little boy!!! He looks beautiful in the pictures...Merry Christmas!! Love, Rebekah

The Chavis Family said...

We are soooo excited for ya'll! We couldn't wait to hear. You know we live in boy world so we're really excited for you!! We're so glad to hear he is healthy. Have a great Christmas. See you Sunday.
Joe and Kim :)

Chris and Amy said...

Yeah! I know the 3 (soon to be 4) boys in the home will treat you like the Queen! We are excited for you. Merry Christmas!

Mimi said...

We are so very excited about baby boy Hardy! Can you imagine the fun we will have?????? I can't imagine life without my 2 sweet boys, so to have another one to share in the fun will be perfect! Can't wait til May!!!!!
Love you!
Mimi Mouse :)

Fran said...

Congratulations, Lea! We're so excited for y'all and your brood of boys!