Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture of "Peanut"

Thank you so much to all of you have emailed us or left messages on our blog! We really appreciate everyone's excitement and prayers! You are all such a blessing! I wanted to show you the ultrasound picture we got on Tuesday! It's amazing that that is a baby! Tyler has been so cute with his questions. He held the ultrasound picture up to my stomach last night and said is the baby right there? Then he started wandering what the baby was doing inside of me...was he eating or moving? He got so tickled when I started talking about how as the baby grows he/she will start kicking and hitting me! He thought that was hilarious! He is at a fun age where he is so interested in this process and will hopefully remember this pregnancy more than mine with Scott!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Mimi thinks that is one cute little peanut!!!

TigerFamily said...

I am always amazed at early on ultrasound pictures and the snapshot of a miracle and new life they are able to capture. It blows my mind! Can't wait to keep up with you guys this way. Here's to hoping you have a wonderful pregnancy. m

Memaw said...

I cannot wait to welcome the little one into our family. I love you all so much!

The Chavis Family said...

This is so exciting!! I wondered if Tyler would really "get it" at his age. I can't wait for that to be Brady some day. :) Thanks for sharing! ~Kim