Monday, October 27, 2008

The BIG 3-0

Well, I am officially in my 30's as of yesterday! It really doesn't feel any different, so I guess that's a good thing! We had a fun weekend of celebrating. Robbie and my parents had a party for me on Saturday night at my parent's house with family and friends. They were going to make it a surprise but decided to include me in on the plans! We had a lot of fun and missed so many of you that couldn't make it! My mom had a sweet video put together for me of my last 30 years that we watched that night. On Sunday we had a cookout to celebrate mine and my sister's birthday (her's was Oct 23) with family. Once again we had a great time! My mom worked extra hard this past weekend to make it extra special for me (and for Katie)! She is the best!!! Here are some pictures from the festivities on Saturday!


The Hardy Crew



The BIG cake


Friends!


Amy and Robbie serving cake


Teresa, Johanna and Rebecca


Brian and Tasha and Joe and Kim


Sweet Tyler


Silly Scott

Watching the video


Katie and Mark

4 comments:

Mimi said...

It was such a fun weekend! I am glad you enjoyed it! I guess turning 30 has its perks!
Enjoy this sweet year!
Love you!

The Chavis Family said...

Everything was so nice Saturday night. Thanks for inviting us! I LOVE the video your parents put together. So sweet! I was a little scared that Katie had the camera, but she did a good job. :) I'm glad to hear 30 isn't bad...I'm right behind you. :) ~Kim

Mary Ann said...

Happy 30th Birthday Lea!!! Glad to hear you are catching up with me (32) Hee Hee! Turning 30 was hard for me , but now I just don't care anymore! You still look very young and I couldn't even see a baby bump yet (when you were sitting on the couch) You lucky girl!By the time I was 10-11 weeks I looked about 4-5 months pregnant. Ugh!
Looks like you had a great party!

Chris and Amy said...

I wish I had been there!