Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Something to share

Hey everyone! Well, it's official! We have started a Hardy blog! I will do my best to update every so often. Our first entry is to let you know something!! Look below at the what the boys have to share with you..............








Number 3 is officially on his/her way!!!!!! I'm 7 1/2 weeks along and due May 17. I had an ultrasound this morning and Robbie and I saw our little peanut! I just told the boys this afternoon when Tyler got home from school. They had a few questions and of course Tyler was more interested than Scott at this point! Please pray for our little one growing inside of me that he/she will grow and be healthy. We are excited and look forward to a life of 5....as Robbie says we are going from Man to Man Defense to Zone Defense! Everything relates to sports around here but a pretty creative way to put it! :)

11 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay for 3 children! Tyler will be the "perfect" oldest child, and Scott will be a most interesting middle child! We are so excited to have another grandchild!!! May can't get here soon enough for Mimi and Pop!!!

Anna Grace said...

We are thrilled for you guys! We already love our new niece/nephew/cousin, and we will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and sweet last few months as a family of four. We love you! Tiff, Andy, and Anna

Chris and Amy said...

We are so excited for you. This blog will be a great way to keep everyone up to date on all the details of the little peanut and the happenings in the Hardy household.

The B Family said...

Oh Lea, this is so wonderful! I got the biggest kick out of Robbie's terms...that sounds exactly like Scott! You and Robbie are such amazing parents. This precious new life is already blessed beyond words for the earthly family God has chosen for him/her. We'll keep you close in prayer and hope you have a beautiful pregnancy!
Love you~ Rebecca

Mary Ann said...

Ya!!! I am so happy for you all! Maybe this time there will be a litte princess to add in with all the sports. Sounds like daddy may need a little softened up. Anyway I am praying for you and the baby what ever it may be to be healthy!

Michael and Catherine said...

How exciting Lea!! So glad you have a blog and I'm so excited for y'all!!

Fran said...

Heard about your blog from Amy's blog. Congratulations on baby #3!! We just had our third (first boy) two days ago and life is wonderfully full! Hope you're feeling well and I'll keep checking back in!

The Chavis Family said...

How exciting Lea!! Your mom sent an email to my mom who then sent it to me. I am soooo happy for y'all. :) Love the t-shirts! ~Kim

All In Lexington said...

Congratulations Lea!! How exciting! Glad ya'll have a blog now and we can keep up with this new little one! We will certainly keep you in our prayers and hope that everything continues to go smoothly for all of you! Love, Rebekah

The Gadds said...

congratulations on expecting again. we are excited for you guys. i am so glad that you decided to set up a blog. great timing so we can follow the new hardy baby. love you.

Michelle said...

Lea, I am so excited for you and your family! Praise the Lord for this precious little life! I'll be praying for you and checking your blog to keep updated on your growing family. Love the boys' t-shirts, too!