Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow!

Wow, we actually got snow this year! It's something we've been wanting all winter and it finally came! Poor Tyler had strep throat yesterday and was a sick little boy. So, he was only able to enjoy watching the snow fall from the window. But, thank the Lord for good medicine because he "felt like my old self" (quote from him at 5am this morning) by today! The boys had a blast in the snow having snow ball fights, shoveling the snow, playing on their swing set, and building a snowman. Greyson loved watching the snow falling from the window on Friday afternoon. One time I walked away from the window with him and he started to get upset! It was cute! Here are some pictures from our time in the snow:


Greyson watching the snow from the window


Sick Tyler...he was so pitiful


Scott walked out in the snow on Friday night and thought it was great


Scott was the first one out this morning to get the paper


Getting ready to throw a snowball...look at that grin! :)


Grey Grey all bundled up


Tackling in the snow


Our neighbors made snow cones


Team work to build a snowman


Snowball fight with Mimi


If only you could hear the squeals and laughter in this picture


Our leaning snowman


The boys came after me with the snowball in their hand after I took the picture :)

4 comments:

The B Family said...

What fun! It sure was fun while it lasted!

I love the snowman...and you can just tell from all the fun they were having with Mimi that they were having the best time with her! :)

Now that we've got that out of our systems, I am ready for SPRING!!!

Mimi said...

That was one of the best snowball fights I have had in a long time! And our leaning snowman is still standing! Definitely lots of fun memories of our big snow!!

The Chavis Family said...

I love your pictures Lea. I still can't believe we got this much snow here. It was a lot of fun!! :)

The Hoffman Family said...

Looks like a blast!! It always so much fun to have a snow day and play around all day! I'm shocked South Carolina got that much snow! I guess that is not too common. We just received over 20 inches in 1 week from that same storm. I"ll have to get my blog updated with pics!