Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hot shot

Greyson is really on the go! He is a busy body and rarely still! He has been scooting or crawling since he was 6 months old. Shortly after that he started pulling up and cruising the furniture. Now over the last several weeks he has learned to push his walking toy and walk holding our fingers. I can still see Tyler walking behind this same walking toy (tear!). Here are some pics of the hot shot showing off this morning! I just love him! He is so cute and just lights up a room with his amazing grin...ok that was a mommy bragging moment but you all understand, right?!




7 comments:

Anna Grace said...

Such a big boy! Greyson, you make my day! Love, Aunt Tiff

Mimi said...

I looked at him this morning and told him to quit growing up so fast~ he just looked at me and grinned! He is my little happiness~

The Chavis Family said...

Lea that's great!! WOW Greyson!! Way to go little man. He looks so proud of himself...I love it. :)

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

so cute...and getting so big. Funny, Ryan has that same outfit. I just love Carter's!

The Hoffman Family said...

You go Greyson!!! He is such a proud little baby!

Mary Ann said...

Wow, Lea!!!! It should not be possible that your baby is already trying to walk! What a cutie!

Chris and Amy said...

I love the smile on his face!