Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Time

We are contiuing to have a great summer and I can't believe that school starts back in just a few short weeks. Life with 3 children has been wonderful and I am totally loving every minute with my 3 precious boys! I still can't believe I've ventured to Target several times and Publix with all 3 of them by myself. We actually had successful, well behaved trips and I felt like I had just completed one of the biggests tasks as a mom.

We have been staying busy but also just enjoying some nice days at home. Robbie's schedule has been pretty flexible so we have thoroughly enjoyed having him around more. He has been a huge help and it will be hard to get used to him not being around as much when football starts this weekend! Tyler and Scott enjoyed their first friend sleep over last Friday night filled with swimming and movies and popcorn. We had a fun cookout with friends last Saturday night....we all have boys and they had a blast together. The adults did, too! :)

Greyson is growing like crazy! He is so alert and in tune to what his big brothers are doing at all times. He loves to watch them and smile at them. It is so sweet to see. It's really hard to think that he is almost 3 months old. Here are just a few recent pictures.

Tyler will be starting 1st grade soon and Scott will be going to preschool 2 days a week again. Scott will be playing soccer and Tyler will be playing baseball this fall. It will be fun for them both to enjoy watching each other play a different sport. The fun has only begun in the world of sports with these boys!


Cool Dude Scottie on the beach


A sweet moment between Tyler and Greyson on the beach


Robbie, Tyler and Scott acting crazy on the beach


My long boy


A sweet smile for everyone


Me and my littlest buddy


Scott shooting rockets in the air


Tyler in mid air just before shooting a rocket in the air



Our 3 boys


Mama and her boys

5 comments:

Mimi said...

All I can say is they are the 3 sweetest little boys in the whole world. They sure do bring Mimi and Pop lots of joy!!!

Rebecca said...

Lea! I love all of the pics. The boys are absolutely adorable. I am not surprised you've had successful trips to the store, you are an awesome Mom and the boys ARE very well behaved!! So glad you guys have had a fun filled summer!!
Love
Rebecca

The Hoffman Family said...

You are such a great mom, it shows in the smiles of your boys! Everyone looks like they are having a wonderful summer! Love all your updates.

Robin said...

What a great update, Lea! You are such a wonderful mother (and an even better wife to put up with Bert). The boys are precious. RaRa loves all of you so, so much!!

The Chavis Family said...

I love your pictures Lea. Seriously you should be proud that you've taken all three boys several places on your own already. WOW!!!! :) Looks like y'all are having fun. I can't believe Tyler is headed to 1st grade. How did he get so old?