Saturday, July 11, 2009

Greyson's 2 month stats

Greyson had his 2 month check up this past Tuesday and is doing great! He weighed 10lbs 15oz (15th%) and was 24 inches long (80th%). Dr. G said he was the length of a 4 month old! Wow! We may have a basketball player on our hands! :)

We are headed to the beach tomorrow for Greyson's 2nd time. He's made his appearance in all sorts of places over the last 2 months...the bowling alley, the movies, the beach, EdVenture, the pool (just to hang out while his big brothers swam), Still Hopes (the nursing home my grandmother lives in...they absolutely adored having him there), and to pick blueberries. Wow, he's a busy baby! :) He's such a trooper! I'm a germ freak so believe me, he was well protected in all those places! :)

His big brothers adore him and love to rock him!



4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

hey lea,
Greayson is changing so much! He is adorable and I love the chub he is getting! You know I wish I had him in the nursery Sunday mornings rocking him don't you!!??? Looks like you all had a great family time Sunday for Greysons dedication!

The Hoffman Family said...

So sweet Lea! His brothers sure do love him and he looks like such a little cuddler too! Hope you all have a great time at the beach.

Memaw said...

Greyson is growing so fast! I can't wait to see him and Tyler & Scott when you get back from the beach. Call me so we can get together soon! Love YOU!

Mimi said...

Greyson brings all of us so much joy! What a little angel he is!!