Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend at the Beach and Greyson is smiling!!!

The 5 of us went to the beach this past weekend and had a blast!! It was so fun being away and spending time together. Sometimes it is so needed!! Tyler and Scott loved the ocean so much more this year and it was fun to watch them. Greyson had it made and enjoyed sleeping on the beach with the breeze blowing on him. Greyson also started smiling while we were there! It was so sweet! He's still spoatic with when he smiles but it's such a sweet time when he does. We haven't gotten a picture of him doing it yet but I'm sure we will soon. Greyson will be 6 weeks old on Thursday! It is so hard to believe that time is already passing so quickly. He is doing great and sleeping so well at night...Praise the Lord! He's only getting up one time during the night usually around 3. Yay!! Here are some pictures from our trip!












8 comments:

The Hoffman Family said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Your family is just beautiful. I can't believe Greyson will be 6 weeks already. He is so precious.

Anna Grace said...

Four days and we will be together! It can't come soon enough! So glad you fun at the beach, and tell the boys to get ready for some hugs and kisses! BTW, Lea, you look amazing. Only you could wear a bathing suit six weeks after your third child!

Love,
Tiff

The Gadds said...

Lea, it looks like you guys had a great time. Also looks like you are doing just great with three!!! So impressed and encouraged. Thanks for the sweet note on our page. I am looking forward to a mama's boy just having a hard time adjusting to all this blue. Your boys are precious. Love the picture of Robbie and the boys posing, very cute.

Mary Ann said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!I loved all the pictures but the 1st one is tooo precious!

Mimi said...

You are such a great Mama to your boys~ does Robbie have a clue how blessed he is??????
Love love love my sweet boys!!!!

Chris and Amy said...

I'm glad that you had a little vacation. I love Robbie's tan lines! Such a perfect little family!

Katie said...

cute pictures. I particularly enjoy the one of Scott looking "hard" like he's about to beat somebody up if they mess with him. quite hilarious.

The Chavis Family said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad I got to see you at VBS a little this past week. Greyson is so cute and so are Tyler and Scott. I love the beach pictures. I'm glad y'all got to do that before you come back to work. See you soon.