Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still waiting....So having fun in the meantime!

Hi everyone!!

Well, we thought 2 weeks ago that Greyson might possibly make an early appearance like Tyler and Scott did but it seems as though he is not quite ready. For that I'm very thankful because he has now reached full term as of this past Sunday. He is growing, growing and you can really tell in how my stomach has grown in the last couple of weeks:

Greyson at 36 weeks:


Greyson at 37 weeks (this past Sunday):


My awesome MOPS group went out for dessert to Nonnah's recently and we had a blast! They brought super sweet gifts for Greyson!! This is us:


Last night we went to Robbie's last regular season baseball game at Airport and the boys had a great time!! They dressed in their RV attire and Scott loved going on the field at the end of the game to give the other team high fives! He thought he was so big!!! Look for the little guy in the pictures below! :)






This afternoon we went and picked strawberries!!! The boys loved it!! Tyler remembers when we went 3 years ago when we lived up in the Fort Mill area and he's really been wanting to go again. They had fun trying to find the biggest, reddest strawberry out there!









9 comments:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

I've been thinking about you. i keep checking every where to see if you have had him. Sorry I never got back in touch last week. I never had a car and Mike was home Friday and made plans with one of his friends to do something. So, still no car. We will DEFINITELY get together Memorial weekend...Can't wait to see you and meet Greyson. thinking/praying for all of you!

Mimi said...

Those boys bring me soooooooooo much happiness!!!!! They are so fun~ Greyson is going to have a great time with his big brothers someday!

Mary Ann said...

Wow girl that was the fast! I can not believe it is already time!!! I can't wait to see him!!!! I am praying for you and Greyson to have a safe and healthy delivery!

Cute pictures by the way!!!!

The Chavis Family said...

Lea I can't believe Greyson has not come yet. I know you were thinking the time was very near last week. :) I can't wait to hear that he has been born. You're in my prayers. I love the pictures. ~Kim

Michael and Catherine said...

I loved the pictures!! Can't wait to hear about Greyson's arrival! We'll be thinking of you!!

Chris and Amy said...

I can't believe that you are still up and about. I guess with 2 boys and one on the way, that's the only option. :) You look so cute too!

Katie said...

Love the "good game" picture of Scott. He looks like a little munchkin. :o)

Robin said...

Too precious! Lea, you look beautiful. The boys are adorable!! Love you all!!!

The Baur Family said...

Lea, you look fabulous! Hope you are doing well. Best wishes for a safe delivery and a happy, healthy baby boy! Congratulations!