Saturday, January 26, 2013

May 2012

May began with Greyson turning THREE on May 7 (his party on May 5)! He wanted a soccer party. We had his party in Mimi and Pop's backyard and couldn't have asked for a prettier day! At the age of three, Greyson is Mr. Independent. He thinks he's bigger and older than he really is which comes along with being the 3rd child. He has lots of sweet friends and they all came to help him celebrate!
Cinco de Miyo fun at San Jose:
The birthday boy! Oh how he melts my heart! I wish he would stop growing up so fast!
I love to make my boys birthdays feel extra special. Robbie usually takes the day off on their birthday to take them on a special outing, eat lunch with them at school(for the older 2 that is), etc. We start our morning with pancakes (something my mom always did for us) and usually end with a dinner out to their favorite restaurant. Here is how we spent Greyson's big day...pancakes, Build a Bear, carousal at the mall, Chickfila lunch and Zorbas for supper!
Scott's class did a Mother's Day Tea and it was so sweet!
Tyler got player of the game for basketball:
The boys were so sweet on Mother's Day! They put up balloons and streamers and got me some great gifts....running clothes! :)
More great Mother's Day pictures:
The boys school had a really fun Spring Festival:
Robbie and I celebrated 12 years of marriage on May 27! These are some pretty flowers I received! :)

No comments: