Thursday, April 14, 2011

Amazing Ladies



Aren't these 2 ladies just beautiful?! I miss them so, so much and think about them A LOT!! It's not uncommon for me to be think of them many times throughout my week. Most of the time it's while driving in the car, and I get teary eyed just thinking about what amazing grandmothers they both were and how much I miss them. I also think about how much fun they are having together in heaven!! I love them and can't wait to see them again one day! So, I just wanted to share! :)

4 comments:

All In Lexington said...

What a sweet post. It's so hard to lose Grandparents. My Grandmother passed away a year ago this month and I find myself thinking about her often, too. She comes up in many of our family conversations, so I hope her memory continues to live on in our kiddos. Grandparents are such a blessing and it's never easy to see them go...even if we know they are in such an awesome place!

Mimi said...

They were indeed special mamas and grandmamas~ and you were the one who made them "Nanny" and MeMa"! What a special place you held in their hearts as their firstborn grandchild!

Robin said...

They were amazing, indeed, Lea. I am thankful to have known them. They both exemplified such grace, charm, and unending faith. And those characteristics continue their legacy in you and your family.

Rebecca said...

Lea, they are both so beautiful. So sorry you are missing them so. :( Much love!!