Friday, November 5, 2010

October

Just a quick recap of mid October through the end of October for us....

Robbie and I were able to enjoy a day to ourselves at Clemson a few weekends ago! Robin came and kept the boys for us! They had a blast with her! Here is how the morning began.....



We arrived!


CJ Spiller's jersey was being retired at the game. We had up close and personal seats very near where he was on the field. Here is a picture of CJ with Ellington after his long touchdown run! It was really cool!


I turned the big 3-2! Robbie and Tyler got up early and made pancakes! :)


On the 30th we went to a fall festival at the church where Scott goes to school. Here is an individual picture of Scooby Doo, Spiderman and a Cowboy/Farmer! We were going to do the whole theme thing and Scott was going to be Shaggy and Greyson was going to be Scrappy Doo, BUT that all changed when Greyson wanted nothing to do with his costume and Scott just really wanted to be Spiderman! :) Oh well, it was worth a try!







Greyson and his "girl"


Tyler, Scott and their sweet, fun cousin Anna...all in the dugout at Tyler's game last Sunday!


Halloween was so fun this year because we were able to share it with Andy, Tiffany, Anna and Caroline! What a great memory!


4 comments:

The B Family said...

Fun!!! Great family picture at the end, too! I love the scooby doo costume! I know it's just a matter of time before my boys aren't going to coordinate...possibly next year so I did what I could this year...even if it meant my baby being the target! HA!
And, is Caroline a ladybug??? How adorable!
Tyler is such a big boy making you pancakes...those looked yummy!
Let him know that I'd like him to teach Wyatt by June! :)

Mimi said...

Such a sweet time in the midst of our days of heartache~ those precious children bring joy every single day~

The Hoffman Family said...

Such sweet pictures Lea!! Luke thought Spiderman was just awesome!! Hope you all are doing alright.. Love ya!

The Chavis Family said...

I've been a slack blogger lately! I just caught up and read yours. I love the pictures. Looks like y'all are having fun. Your boys are so darn cute!! ;)