Monday, May 10, 2010

Greyson's 1st Birthday and Mother's Day

We had a big weekend celebrating Greyson's birthday! On Friday (his actual birthday), Scott, Greyson and I hung out together. That night the 5 of us went to supper at Five Guys where Greyson chowed down on his first hamburger. He seriously ate more than Scott, my 4 year old!! Robbie said he is going to be our "Blindside"! :) Then we headed over to Tyler's school for the Mustang Fest. On Saturday, we had a big party for Greyson in my parent's backyard. It was a perfect morning and everyone had a blast! The theme was a monkey party and my awesome friend, Jennifer, made his cakes...she did an amazing job! You will see pictures below. Here are lots of pictures from our celebrations.

Greyson's birthday pancakes


This hamburger is SO good!


Big boy on his birthday! Our little monkey:


I had to add this sweet picture!


Greyson's adorable monkey cake


Greyson's own little cake


He was so funny about digging in. I tried to put his hand in it but he didn't wasn't so sure about it. I put some icing on my finger for him to taste and he loved it. But, he just didn't want to dig in. So, then Robbie goes over to try and the picture after this one shows what he did!


Poor little guy! :)


Tyler thought it was hilarious!


My sweet friend, Rebecca Butcher, took some great pictures with her awesome camera! This was a sweet one she took!


Mr. Jon came and made balloon animals for all the children. I had asked him to make monkeys but when he started making the tree limb all the boys got excited that it looked like a snake! So, all they wanted were snakes! :)


I love this picture! :)


And this one! :)


Tyler drew a monkey for all the children to use to play Pin the Tail on the Monkey



Some group shots:





alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5469834536242598242" />










In lieu of gifts for Greyson, I had everyone bring something to donate to Annabelle Baskets. To learn more about what Annabelle Baskets are, you can go to the link on the side of my blog. It is an amazing ministry that my friend Rebecca started in loving memory of her daugther. Here is a picture of the things donated:


Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day. It was a sweet, special day reflecting on the joy of being a mom to 3 amazing little boys!










5 comments:

Mimi said...

Such a sweet birthday celebration for Grey Grey~ everything was just about perfect! Just wish he wasn't growing up so quickly!
Mother's Day was so special~ glad we could celebrate the Mamas, Mimis, MeMaws, Nannys, and MeMas in our lives!!

The B Family said...

We had a great time at Greyson's first birthday!!! I can't believe your little monkey is ONE already! Where has this year gone???

Hope you like the pictures...I enjoy getting a little practice when I can. There's still so much it can do that I haven't even begun to figure out yet.

I tallied all the donations up yesterday! WOW!!! Wyatt and I will be working on some Annabelle Baskets in just a little bit today! Thank you, sweet friend! You are a gift to me!!!

Love~ Rebecca

Johanna said...

Great post Lea! Greyson's party looks like a blast! I can't believe that baby boy is ONE! Can't be! Miss you girl!

The Hoffman Family said...

Great Post! Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend of celebrating! Greyson looks just precious at this party! You have such beautiful little boys! You are truely blessed!

Anna Grace said...

These pictures are precious! I'm so sorry we couldn't be there, but it sure helps to see all the happy images from the weekend. Happy first birthday, Greyson! We love you!