Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day

Tyler had his first day of 1st grade on Wednesday and Robbie had his first day with students today. They both had great days! Tyler's started off a little sad but I think he was just a little overwhelmed when he walked in his new class and there were parents everywhere and his teacher was across the room. I think he was missing Mrs. Holladay (his K5 teacher) a little, too! That was really hard on me to see him crying a little because I was already sad that he was now a big 1st grader. But, he loves 1st grade so far and I'm already seeing things he is doing that I did with my 1st graders 6-8 years ago! It's going to be a fun year!

First Day of 1st Grade!


Robbie's 1st day...Tyler's 2nd day!


Scott and I on our outing to the museum this morning...just the 2 of us!


We of course can't leave sweet Grey Grey out so this is a recent shot of him! :)

6 comments:

Mimi said...

There just aren't any sweeter little boys than the Hardy boys!!! Mimi loves them so much!

Anna Grace said...

I'm so glad Tyler is enjoying everything now! We've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. Tell Scott and Tyler that Anna listened to her Build-A-Bear with their voices on it for a solid 30 minutes last night. It was a little tiresome, but mostly really sweet!

Rebecca said...

Lea!! The boys are so precious!! I love the pics. I am sure Scott loved his date with you!

The Hoffman Family said...

So sweet! Everyone looks great and the boys are just adorable as always!

Memaw said...

I just love those Hardy boys!

Mary Ann said...

I had some catching up to do. Cute pictures! I can't believe your little guy is 3 mo old already! HE is such a cutie pie! Looks like you all have been having a fun summer!