Friday, November 7, 2008

12 weeks and counting....

Hi everyone! Just a little update....I've reached the 12 week mark and was able to hear the heart beat on Wednesday when I went for my doctor's appt. It was loud and strong at 155! I have my ultrasound scheduled for December 23rd and can't wait!!! It will be so fun to find out right before Christmas especially while Andy and his family are in town! I'm feeling better these days although I do have an occassional day (usually one or two days a week) where I throw up one time. But, I don't have any nausea which is much better! I'm hungry ALL the time and eat ALL the time!

The boys are doing well and loving school! Tyler told me just the other day that he wished he could go to school everyday! He is starting to read so well. I'm so proud of him. It seems like he is reading a new word everyday. He read a book he got from the library the other day and I was so impressed with some of the words he knew. Kindergarten is just amazing and he has blossmed so much! Scott still likes to clinge to me when I drop him off at school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but by the time I walk around to the car and can peak in the window on my way out he is completely fine. He is starting to tell me more and more about his day which is fun to hear!

We are excited that Robbie's football season is VERY close to the end. The end is definitely in sight and boy will I be glad, and he will too! :) We have a lot of projects around the house planned while he has a couple of months off before baseball starts. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know and I can't wait!!! I just love this time of year!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Counting the days til Dec. 23! It will be wonderful for everyone to be in on the baby news!
My sweet boys are the most special little boys in the world! I love you, Ty Ty and Scottie boo!!!

The Chavis Family said...

Lea how awesome to have your ultrasound on Dec. 23rd. Perfect!! I'm sure you're counting the days until then. That will be very exciting for your whole family. ~Kim :)

The Howell family said...

I'm 12 weeks now! Our due dates are just a couple weeks apart. I have been feeling sick but feel better today so hopefully the 2nd trimester will be better! What a fun Christmas treat to find out! We haven't decided yet if we'll find out this time. We did with Amelia but I kind-of want to wait this time. I probably won't be able to though! Glad things are going well for you!

The SC Denneys said...

Hey stranger,

I can see by your blog that all is well. Elise is 13 and in the eighth grade. We are in the teen age years. I can't believe you are expecting a third. It seems like just yesterday when you were pregant the first time around. My time flies. It is good to see you and your family. I just love blogs what a way to keep up to date. God bless. Are you going to find out what this one is?

TigerFamily said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! Good to hear you are going to be eating ALL the holiday food:) I'm still nursing and am STARVING ALL the time....I'll be first in line for sure:) Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Can't wait to hear on the 23rd. m