I love the pictures Lea. I was surprised to see Robbie, Scott and Tyler at church yesterday. Your mom told me Greyson is a great baby. I hope things are going great for y'all at home. Enjoy your time with him. He's sooo cute!! Happy Mother's Day.
I love being a mom to 3 boys! They are such a blessing and I thank God for giving them to me.
Proverbs 3:5 "Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
I am striving everyday to be more like my Savior! It's not the easiest thing as life's stresses, worries, etc get in the way but thank goodness I have an amazing, loving Savior who opens His arms to me and helps me strive towards my goal!
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Robbie and I met 15 years ago when I was at Clemson and he was at USC. We have been married for almost 13 fabulous years as a house united not divided....me as the Clemson Tiger and Robbie as the USC Gamecock! We have 3 amazing boys who have added so much joy to our lives.
5 comments:
We have been blessed abundantly by the birth of another of God's miracles~ welcome precious Greyson!
What a beautiful family! I am so blessed! Love to all of you!
How precious!!! He is sooo sweet!
I love the pictures Lea. I was surprised to see Robbie, Scott and Tyler at church yesterday. Your mom told me Greyson is a great baby. I hope things are going great for y'all at home. Enjoy your time with him. He's sooo cute!! Happy Mother's Day.
Congratulations, Lea! He's precious! Enjoy your time and Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment