This past weekend was a fun fall weekend full of the pumpkin patch, the State Fair and Scott's party at the park! Here are a few pictures to highlight what we did!
I love the pictures. My favorite is the one of Scott and Tyler playing around at the pumpkin patch. :) Looks like y'all had a very busy & fun weekend. ~Kim
I love being a mom to 3 boys! They are such a blessing and I thank God for giving them to me.
Proverbs 3:5 "Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
I am striving everyday to be more like my Savior! It's not the easiest thing as life's stresses, worries, etc get in the way but thank goodness I have an amazing, loving Savior who opens His arms to me and helps me strive towards my goal!
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Robbie and I met 15 years ago when I was at Clemson and he was at USC. We have been married for almost 13 fabulous years as a house united not divided....me as the Clemson Tiger and Robbie as the USC Gamecock! We have 3 amazing boys who have added so much joy to our lives.
3 comments:
Those pictures are great. I think Scott's hair is even more red than the last time I saw him.
It was such a fun weekend! And celebrating Scott's birthday was the icing on the cake :) (green icing, that is)!!!!
Happy fall!
I love the pictures. My favorite is the one of Scott and Tyler playing around at the pumpkin patch. :) Looks like y'all had a very busy & fun weekend. ~Kim
Post a Comment